edgeSDK for Android devs
- Install or update Android Studio to its latest version.
- Set up your Android device to run your app during development.
Important: edgeSDK is not supported on emulators.
- Create your mimik developer account here.
- Install edgeSDK on your Android development device from the Google Play Store.
Step 1. Create an edgeSDK project
- Sign in to mimik developer console.
- In the mimik developer console, click Create Project.
- Enter a Project Name.
- Upload a logo image if you want to use your own Project Logo.
- Submit the form with the auto-generated Redirect URI or enter your own.
Important: edgeSDK uses OAuth 2.0 for authentication and a redirect URI is necessary for the process. The standard format of redirect URI is
com.<string>://<string>. You can learn more about it here.
Step 2. Integrate edgeSDK to your application
mimik provides an edgeSDK Android Wrapper to help you integrate edgeSDK into your Android project.
Was this page helpful?